To ensure the effectiveness of the ARCP process it is essential that the following documentation is available on the ISCP, it is a trainee’s responsibility to ensure that the documentary evidence is uploaded to the portfolio by the published submission date. Please refer to the ISCP for guidance on the number of Work Place Based Assessments that are required to be completed for your ARCP. Failure to complete the required amount of WPBAs or submit the documentation below could result in an unsatisfactory outcome. Trainees should note that any assessments completed after the submission date may not be considered.
- ISCP portfolio is current and up to date for your current stage of training
- Form R
- Wider Scope of Practice
- Up to date Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Training reports must be completed, by your Assigned Educational Supervisor and by ALL your Clinical Supervisors, on ISCP. You should advise your Clinical Supervisors to specifically comment on the following domains with regard to your training;
- Clinical Skills
- Operative Skills
- Professional Behaviour and Leadership Skills
- Summary of Operative Logbook
- CCT Competencies Form
- ST4 ARCP Checklist (To be completed by ST3s and ST4s) available from the JCST website
In addition to the above documentation, the following documents must be brought with you to your assessment for review by the panel:
- Operative log book
The review will chart your progress to date and will identify any specific training needs for the future. The results of the review will be recorded on the ISCP within the ARCP section. We advise you share the information relating to your ARCP outcome with your Educational Supervisor to facilitate further Educational Supervision.
Please see the School Structure page for Head of School, Training Programme Director, College Tutor and School Management contact details.