The trainee's learning portfolio provides the evidence of progress. It is a trainee’s responsibility to ensure that the documentary evidence is uploaded to the portfolio by the published submission date.
The panel will review your documentation online prior to the ARCP. You are required to upload the following documentation to your ISCP by the published submission date:
- ISCP portfolio is current and up to date for your current stage of training.
- An up to date curriculum vitae.
- Evidence of audit, courses, exams, conferences/meetings, presentations, publications, research, teaching etc….
- Log of Regional Training Day attendance including reasons for any non-attendance. This information should be uploaded to the ‘Other evidence’ section of the ISCP
- You must ensure that your e-logbook is visible and up to date within ISCP.
- Training reports must be completed, by your Assigned Educational Supervisor and by ALL your Clinical Supervisors, on ISCP. Clinical Supervisor reports should reflect both elective and emergency training. You should advise your Clinical Supervisors to specifically comment on the following domains with regard to your training;
- Clinical Skills
- Operative Skills
- Professional Behaviour and Leadership Skills
- Enhanced Form R for revalidation purposes
- Wider Scope of Practice (if applicable)
- All trainees must upload a completed ST4 / ST6 / CCT check list which ever is closer to their stage of training. This can be found on the JCST website
You will need to bring the following paperwork to your ARCP:
- Your paper portfolio neatly presented
Failure to do this can result in the assessment not going ahead and the trainee being issued with an unsatisfactory outcome.
The review will chart your progress to date and will identify any specific training needs for the future. The results of the review will be recorded on the ISCP within the ARCP section. Paper forms are no longer issued. We advise that you share the information relating to your ARCP outcome with your Educational Supervisor to facilitate further Educational Supervision.
Please see the School Structure page for Head of School, Training Programme Director, College Tutor and School Management contact details.