Local Return to Work Courses
Return to Practice Conference (Severn and Wessex) – Medicine
"SuppoRTT: Return to Clinical Practice" - Gloucestershire Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
- Free 1 day course
- Suitable for Foundation to ST8 Trainees, Consultants and SAS Doctors
- Contact email@example.com to book a place
The deanery websites also have lists of all events available to trainees within the region, some of which will be applicable to the return to work process:
If you are faculty for any other return-to-work courses in the South West, please do let us know. Email SuppoRTT.SW@hee.nhs.uk and we will add the details of the course to this information page.
National Return to Work Courses
Below are links to of some of the courses currently available to trainees within other HEE LETB (Local Education and Training Board) areas. More information on these and other courses will be available via the national SuppoRTT website in the future. This is currently under development.
London and the South East
- Maudsley Return-to-work Four Day Training Course
- Virtual Support Forum for Doctors: Managing Transitions - Finding Balance
- Paediatric Return to Acute Clinical Practice (PRACP) Course
- Bromley Emergency
The North West
- PaedSiM – Return to Practice – Paediatrics – email the Simulation Fellow - firstname.lastname@example.org
Yorkshire and Humber
- A full selection of return-to-work events and days are available. More information is available on the SuppoRTT YH page.
Courses run at multiple sites